Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hand Painted Christmas Ornaments!

I am selling hand painted ( by me ) Christmas Ornaments. I paint them to match
your needs. If you have 5 people in your family, I will do a 5 character ball. My most popular characters are snowpeople, penguins, reindeer, and gingerbread. I also do many other things to personalize your ornament. I can add favorite team colors as the hats, or almost anything you can come up with ( within reason!) LOL! I am putting up lots of pictures of what I can paint. I do charge extra if you have me do something different and challenging. Have fun looking around, and feel free to ask questions.

When you pay me, I will ask you what color ball you would like, and the amount of "people" and if you want particular colors for hats, scarfs etc. Also, if you want me to personalize it for you ( FREE OF CHARGE).

I have been painting and selling my items for over 10 years now! I have many return customers. If you have an idea, let me know.

Custom's are $15 each. That includes Lightening and things you come up with yourself. All others are $10 each.


Due to how many orders I do get a week, I will limit my orders. I am starting to sell them early this year, so I can have more time to paint. Each ormanent takes me about an hour to paint, so I need to have enough time to finish them. THanks for understanding.

"Snow-family" You can have 1-6 characters. Seven or more "people" cost extra.
Photobucket


"Gingerbread family"
Photobucket

"Penguin Family"
Photobucket

"Angel" These are perfect for sunday school teachers. I have also had many
people order them in memory of a lost baby.
Photobucket

"Single snowman"
Photobucket


This is a special order, and would cost $20
Photobucket

"All around gingerbread family" It goes around the whole ornament.
Photobucket

"Christmas Mouse"
Photobucket

Winter Barn Scene" This goes all around the oranment.
Photobucket

"WInter Church Scene" Around the whole ornament.
Photobucket

"Snow-nurse"
Photobucket

"snowfamily with sports theme"
Photobucket

"Noel Snowperson"
Photobucket

"Single Gingerbread"
Photobucket

"light house"
Photobucket

"Pengiun family, with mom holding an infant"
Photobucket

Misc. ornaments
Photobucket

"Fire Cheif penguin family"
Photobucket

"snow-fairy"
Photobucket

"I love EWE"
Photobucket

"Knobby knee santa"
Photobucket

"reindeer heads"
Photobucket

"Snow-ballerina"
Photobucket

"lightening" special order $20
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi! are you still doing these? is there a way to contact you?